Painful cramps and heavy periods are the
No one wants that and if you’re like me who wants to keep their lady parts intact, read up. Here are some of the science recommended ways to deal with fibroids naturally:
1. Avoid Foods That May Feed Your Fibroid
Dr. Axe recommends removing or drasticallyreducing your consumption of the following foods in order to naturally shrink your fibroids:
- Fatty, processed meats
- Refined Carbohydrates
- Refined Sugar
- Conventional Dairy
2. Eat Foods That May Help Inhibit Fibroid Growth
You should already know it by now – diet plays a massive part in determining your level of health and quality of life. Here are some of the foods you can throw in your regular diet to help get rid of fibroids naturally:
- Leafy greens
- Organic food
- Beta-carotene rich foods like sweetpotatoes, carrots, spinach, and kale, to name a few
- Foods rich in iron such as legumes and grass-fed beef
- Whole grains like brown rice, millet,
rye, buckwheat, and oats. spelt,
- Herbal teas like milk thistle,
chasteberry, dandelion root, yellow dock, and red raspberry
The science behind this is that organic foods are grown without the use of chemical pesticides. These naturally grown foods have many anti-inflammatory effects that may discourage fibroid growth. Vegetables are also great sources of vitamin K, a vitamin that promotes blood clotting and may regulate menstrual bleeding. Keeping your hormone levels balanced is the key to resolving fibroids naturally, so avoid any kind of exposure to pesticides as much as possible.
3. Enlist the Help of Natural Supplements That Help Relieve Fibroids
Natural supplements and essential oils are proven ways to reduce
- Fish oil (1,000 mg/day)
- Flaxseed oil (1 tbsp/day)
- Vitex or chasteberry (400 mg, 2x a day)
- B-complex (50 mg/day)
- Milk Thistle (150 mg, 2x a day)
- Progesterone Cream (1/4 tsp, taken on days 6-26 of your cycle)
4. Schedule a Regular Sweat Session
The more women exercise, the less likely they are to develop uterine fibroids. That is because exercise promotes circulation, normalize blood pressure, improve sensitivity to insulin, promotes healthy weight management, and may contribute to ideal hormonal balance.
5. Try Castor Oil Packs
Castor oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve your body’s detox processes and remove toxins from your body that may feed fibroid growth. Apply a castor oil pack on your abdomen to increase circulation in the area, promoting the transport of white blood cells to your abdominal organs that can help eliminate disease-causing toxins from your body.
Read the full article here from
Do you also suffer from fibroid-related symptoms? What steps are you taking to resolve them? Let us know in the comments below!